Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2024/01/11 04:21:53 UTC

Re: merging a pre-existing file with a new page

Hi,

Please retry with 2.0.* (there use PDDocument.load()) and with a
snapshot version of 3.0.2 because we fixed bugs related to what you mention:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/3.0.2-SNAPSHOT/

If it doesn't work, please try with the command line merge application,
and please upload the PDFs to a sharehoster, and post the smallest
possible code that reproduces the problem.

Tilman