Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2004/01/28 22:10:19 UTC

[math] project dependencies Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/math project.xml

Could I have made more spelling mistakes in that email message.

When we had initially started to depend on other projects in the
commons, it was early on - lang and collection were not yet release.
These have been released in the meantime.

There is one hitch, we depend on a SNAPSHOT of commons-discovery.
Should we, instead, depend on version 0.2 of commons-discovery?

Tim

> tobrien     2004/01/28 13:05:55
>
>   Modified:    math     project.xml
>   Log:
>   Project dependencies for commons-collctions and commons-lang were pointing to the SNAPSHOT of both.  When this was iriginally done, it was agreed that pointing to a SNAPSHOT
was not an option for a release.  Now that compatible version of these
to component have been released, the versions have been updated.
Commons Math now depends on collections 2.1 and lang 2.0.

Re: [math] project dependencies Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/math project.xml

Posted by Phil Steitz <st...@yahoo.com>.
--- Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> wrote:

> Could I have made more spelling mistakes in that email message.
>

> When we had initially started to depend on other projects in the
> commons, it was early on - lang and collection were not yet release.
> These have been released in the meantime.
>
> There is one hitch, we depend on a SNAPSHOT of commons-discovery.
> Should we, instead, depend on version 0.2 of commons-discovery?

+1, but we need to get discovery 0.2 into ibiblio or the apache repo first.
Last I checked it was not there (ibiblio).