Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com> on 2004/10/06 13:50:47 UTC

Weblogic 8.1 and Cocoon 2.1.4

Hello all
Does anyone has succeed in deploying a WAR/EAR file using Cocoon with the
weblogic admin console?
Cocoon works fine when the EAR/WAR file is expanded manually, but this is a
little bit anoying for the production environment...
Thanks for your help

Alex

Re: Weblogic 8.1 and Cocoon 2.1.4

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
The only problems we have with running Cocoon as an ear is that the JSR
168 support in the portal requires an expanded webapp and that Weblogic
ships with its own version of Mozilla Rhino so flowscript doesn't work.

AW: Weblogic 8.1 and Cocoon 2.1.4 again

Posted by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com>.
I have managed to run XSLTC in Weblogic 8.1 by setting to true the flag
"prefer-web-inf-classes" in weblogic.xml. For those who know Websphere,
this is the equivalent of  classloader mode PARENT_LAST. This option
ensures that the xerces/xalan used are the ones shipped with Cocoon.
Regards

Alex

Re: Weblogic 8.1 and Cocoon 2.1.4 again

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.