Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/04/10 14:51:37 UTC

FW: xslt transformer removing namespace attributes

I'm forwarding this message from Paul to the dev list because I think the
answer has something to do with the second namespace (xmlns:session) not
being passed on to the session transformer (next component in the pipeline).
I seem to remember this problem from somewhere and reckon someone on the
dev-list will have the anser

Matthew

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
But the output method set in the XSL should have no influence on the
pipe, should it?

Joerg

Posted by Paul Bowler <pa...@www.aventix.co.uk>.
Matthew,

I think I have found the problem and have posted it back to the group to help others who may have the same problem in
the future.

The xslt file has the output method set to 'html'. Changing this to 'xml' allows the namespace to be passed down
correctly.

Regards,

Paul.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:51:37 +0200, Matthew Langham wrote
> I'm forwarding this message from Paul to the dev list because I think the
> answer has something to do with the second namespace (xmlns:session) not
> being passed on to the session transformer (next component in the pipeline).
> I seem to remember this problem from somewhere and reckon someone on the
> dev-list will have the anser
>
> Matthew

Paul Bowler
Aventix Associates Ltd