Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Worobcuk <ma...@michaelworobcuk.de> on 2007/08/17 14:53:40 UTC

spamd working with -q but not with -Q

Hi,
although I upgraded spamassassin to version 3.2.3 I am still
experiencing that spamd is invoked 3 times.

Here is my mysql-log:

070817 14:48:57      90 Connect     spamfilter@xxxx.net on spamassassin
                      90 Query       set autocommit=1
                      90 Query       SELECT preference, value FROM
userpref WHERE username = 'mail@xxxxxx.net' OR username = '$GLOBAL'
OR username =  CONCAT('%','xxxxxx.net') ORDER BY username ASC
                      90 Quit
                      91 Connect     spamfilter@xxxxx.net on
spamassassin
                      91 Query       set autocommit=1
                      91 Query       SELECT value FROM
bayes_global_vars WHERE variable = 'VERSION'
                      91 Query       SELECT id FROM bayes_vars WHERE
username = 'mail@xxxxx.net'
                      91 Query       SELECT max(runtime) from
bayes_expire WHERE id = '21'
                      91 Query       SELECT spam_count, ham_count,
token_count, last_expire,
                     last_atime_delta, last_expire_reduce,
oldest_token_age,
                     newest_token_age
                FROM bayes_vars
               WHERE id = '21'
                      91 Quit
                      92 Connect     spamfilter@xxxxx.net on
spamassassin
                      92 Query       set autocommit=1
                      92 Query       SELECT value FROM
bayes_global_vars WHERE variable = 'VERSION'
                      92 Query       SELECT id FROM bayes_vars WHERE
username = 'nobody'
                      92 Query       SELECT max(runtime) from
bayes_expire WHERE id = '25'
                      92 Query       SELECT spam_count, ham_count,
token_count, last_expire,
                     last_atime_delta, last_expire_reduce,
oldest_token_age,
                     newest_token_age
                FROM bayes_vars
               WHERE id = '25'
                      92 Quit
                      93 Connect     spamfilter@xxxxx.net on
spamassassin
                      93 Query       set autocommit=1
                      93 Query       SELECT id FROM bayes_vars WHERE
username = 'nobody'
                      93 Query       SELECT max(runtime) from
bayes_expire WHERE id = '25'
                      93 Query       SELECT spam_count, ham_count,
token_count, last_expire,
                     last_atime_delta, last_expire_reduce,
oldest_token_age,
                     newest_token_age
                FROM bayes_vars
               WHERE id = '25'
                      93 Quit

When I try to call spamd with -Q I get an error:

[94402] info: spamd: connection from xxxxx.net [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] at
port 61404
[94402] info: spamd: handle_user unable to find user: mail@dataimp.net
[94402] warn: spamd: service unavailable: Error fetching user
preferences via SQL at /usr/local/bin/spamd line 1990, <GEN10> line 2.
[94402] dbg: config: copying current conf from backup
[94402] dbg: prefork: sysread(8) not ready, wait max 300 secs

Can anybody please help ? I am trying for days now to get
spamassassin to do per user-learning...

THANKS