Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/07 16:28:10 UTC

Help me on this

 I am new to Jetspeed 2. Can anyone explain me on this piece of entry in
.psml file (especially on name and layout parameters)

<fragment id="my-4" type="portlet" name="secondportal::myportalid2">

            <property name="row" value="0" layout="TwoColumns"/>

            <property name="column" value="0" layout="OneColumns"/>

        </fragment>

             <fragment id="my-5" type="portlet"
name="secondportal::myportalid1">

            <property name="row" value="0" layout="TwoColumns"/>

            <property name="column" value="1" layout="OneColumns"/>

        </fragment>

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

AW: Help me on this

Posted by Benjamin Bratkus <br...@oio.de>.
hi Balaji,
<page>
  <defaults
     skin="orange"
     layout-decorator="tigris"
     portlet-decorator="tigris"/>
  <title>Welcome to Jetspeed 2</title>
  <metadata name="title" xml:lang="fr">
		Ma Premiere Page de PSML
  </metadata>

  <fragment id="dp-1" type="layout"
name="jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns">
 <!-- The chosen Layout -->

    <fragment id="dp-3" type="portlet" name="pam::LocaleSelector">
<!-- a portlet on a page, name = "webapp::portlet" -->
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="row" value="0" />
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="column" value="0" />
<!-- the position of the portlet -->
    </fragment>
    <fragment id="dp-12" type="portlet" name="security::LoginPortlet">
<-- another portlet next to the first on the page -->
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="row" value="0" />
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="column" value="1" />
    </fragment>

  </fragment>

  <security-constraints>
    <security-constraints-ref>public-view</security-constraints-ref>
  </security-constraints>
</page>

Benjamin Bratkus

--