Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jay Berkenbilt <ej...@ql.org> on 2008/09/21 16:43:45 UTC

Xerces-P and Xerces-C 3.0.0

Hello again.  I lost track of where we ended up on the question of
Xerces-P with Xerces-C 3.0.0.  Will it be part of the Xerces-C
code base or a separate code base?  Is there going to be a Xerces-P
that is compatible with 3.0.0 at around the same time as the imminent
3.0.0 release?  Thanks.

--Jay

Re: Xerces-P and Xerces-C 3.0.0

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Jay,

Jay Berkenbilt <ej...@ql.org> writes:

> Hello again.  I lost track of where we ended up on the question of
> Xerces-P with Xerces-C 3.0.0.  Will it be part of the Xerces-C
> code base or a separate code base?

It will be in a separate distribution.

> Is there going to be a Xerces-P that is compatible with 3.0.0 at
> around the same time as the imminent 3.0.0 release?

I think Jason is the only one who can answer this. I offered to
help with the automake stuff but we are still trying to decide
how to establish dependency on Xerces-C++.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools   http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
Open source XML data binding for C++:   http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd