Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ayyanar Inbamohan <te...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/08 13:12:41 UTC

Is it possible to have multiple search.dir in nutch-site.xml, Please reply immediately

Hi all,

Is it possible to have multiple search.dir in
nutch-site.xml, Please reply immediately

I want to search the text in both the directories,
/home/oss/docs/Kmportal_repository_search_data
/home/oss/spikesearch/src/nutch/var/nutch/dir-url.extranet

Can we give something like following,

<nutch-conf>
<property>
  <name>searcher.dir</name>

<value>/home/oss/docs/Kmportal_repository_search_data</value>

<value>/home/oss/spikesearch/src/nutch/var/nutch/dir-url.extranet</value>

  <description>Location of the Nutch
Index.</description>
</property>
</nutch-conf>

but above is not working...
thanks,
Ayyanar..

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Is it possible to have multiple search.dir in nutch-site.xml, Please reply immediately

Posted by Ayyanar Inbamohan <te...@yahoo.com>.
sorry for asking this,

what is the syntax to use "bin/nutch
 mergesegs"  command
with the two segment folders,

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Is it possible to have multiple search.dir in nutch-site.xml, Please reply immediately

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ayyanar Inbamohan <te...@yahoo.com>.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: Is it possible to have multiple search.dir in nutch-site.xml, Please reply immediately

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.