Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 19:22:19 UTC

Overriding default deploy plugin version in standalone invocation

I've got Maven 2.2.1 and 3.0.3 installed.

I'm trying to use deploy:deploy-files to upload a jar with associated sig file.

For this I think I need to use the files/types/classifiers settings
which are @since 2.7.

However the default deploy plugin versions are 2.4/2.5.

How do I tell Maven to use the deploy plugin version 2.7?

Re: Overriding default deploy plugin version in standalone invocation

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 19 January 2012 18:26, Ansgar Konermann
<an...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Copy the fully qualified goal coordinates string from the manual page of
> the desired goal. It includes a version number. Use it instead of the
> abbreviated deploy:deploy-file goal specifier.

Thanks!

That works well.

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.