Posted to user@flink.apache.org by yunfan123 <yu...@foxmail.com> on 2017/05/15 09:09:14 UTC

Why not add flink-connectors to flink dist?

So how can I use it?
Every jar file I submitted should contains the specific connector class?
Can I package it to flink-dist ?

Re: Why not add flink-connectors to flink dist?

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
You can either package the connector into the user-jar or place it in
the /lib directory of the distribution.