Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kumar, Vaidhyanatha K." <va...@eds.com> on 2003/10/01 16:24:42 UTC

RE: jxr-plugin fails if '_' in packagename

Matthias,
Did that fix help you. I tried your suggestion and I still have the summary and other frames generated incorrectly.
Vaidhy

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org>.
Kumar, Vaidhyanatha K. wrote:

> Matthias,
> Did that fix help you. I tried your suggestion and I still have the summary and other frames generated incorrectly.
> Vaidhy

Oooh.  That would affect me too.  Since I can't use a '-' in package names,
I substitute the '_' for that character.  That way my d-haven.org url becomes
an org.d_haven package.

RE: jxr-plugin fails if '_' in packagename

Posted by Richard Burgess <ri...@whereonearth.com>.
This fix worked for me.  The issue is listed as an unassigned bug:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-822

Did you clean out the previously generated docs?

Richard