Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 20:18:06 UTC

[iOS] Remove non-CLI template

I propose to remove the non-CLI template starting in cordova-ios 4.0.0.

It was originally used to easily test your own plugins, but now we have the
alternative using the CLI:

    cordova plugin add --link path/to/your/plugin

Re: [iOS] Remove non-CLI template

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I think the difference between the two templates is that the CLI template
adds extra navigator entries to point to ../../www and ../../config.xml.

Might still be worth not keeping two templates though, and just have these
entries be red for non-CLI projects (doesn't break builds).