Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2017/05/05 01:49:17 UTC

Congratulations and Welcome GSoC 2017 Students

Hi All,

Join me in congratulating and welcoming 2017 GSoC students for Apache Airavata: Apoorv Palkar [1] from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and Sneha Tilak [2] from Indiana University.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5737238322216960 <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5737238322216960>
[2] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5398050997534720 <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5398050997534720>

Re: Congratulations and Welcome GSoC 2017 Students

Posted by Ameya Advankar <aa...@umail.iu.edu>.
Congrats Apoorv and Sneha!

Regards,
Ameya Advankar