Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 09:48:34 UTC

Re: [ACTION REQUESTED] What do you use Beam for?

Hi All,

In honor of Today's Beam Summit (where we'll gather feedback in-person,
too), looking for input.  How can we make Beam more usable?  Are you
struggling with anything?  Did you struggle with anything previously that
you could share to make things clearer/easier for people in the future?
Your feedback is valuable!

Cheerio,
Austin