Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org> on 2022/12/04 09:58:18 UTC

[Diskussion] Keep reversegeocoder as it it or improve?

Hi

during refactoring the geo processors to the 1 class method, I had a look at the
reversegeocoder processor [1]

Do we want to keep is this way as it is e.g. internal download from a zip file [2]?
Should we adjust it in some way and do we want to keep it this way at all?

This is not a really reverse geodocer ;)

Greetings
Florian

[1] https://github.com/apache/streampipes/blob/dev/streampipes-extensions/streampipes-processors-geo-jvm/src/main/resources/org.apache.streampipes.processor.geo.jvm.reversegeocoding/documentation.md

[2]  https://github.com/apache/streampipes/blob/dev/streampipes-extensions/streampipes-processors-geo-jvm/src/main/java/org/apache/streampipes/processors/geo/jvm/processor/revgeocoder/ReverseGeocoding.java#L36