Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 17:34:34 UTC

Someone has forgotten to commit something

Hi,

It seems that someone has forgotten to commit something as I have the
following error :

karaf@root> features:install war
Error executing command: URL
[mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/2.1.99-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig]
could not be resolved.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Someone has forgotten to commit something

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
found the problem; going to fix it.

kind regards,
andreas

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
mhm I did some further analyses on the code. Well actually what you did should
work (and works for me). Even if you only download apache-karaf-2.1.99-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz
(or zip), remove your local .m2 repo and start karaf it retrieves [1] from here
[2].

Did you do anything special or simply checkout latest master, clean install,
unpack assembly and start

kind regards,
andreas

[1] mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/2.1.99-SNAPSHOT/xml/jettyconfig
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/2.1.99-SNAPSHOT/