Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2011/04/14 20:24:32 UTC

Wicket viewer not picking up action choices?

Dan,

Is this a known issue: In class Employee, there are:

    public Employee someActionWithParameterChoices(final Integer param0, final Integer param1) {
        setLimit(param0 - param1);
        return this;
    }

    public List<Integer> choices0SomeActionWithParameterChoices() {
        return Arrays.asList(1, 2, 3);
    }

In the Wicket viewer, the choices0* values are not being picked up and
offered.

In:

    public Employee someActionWithParameterDefaults(final int param0, final int param1) {
        setLimit(param0 + param1);
        return this;
    }

    public int default0SomeActionWithParameterDefaults() {
        return 5;
    }

The default value *is* picked up.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Wicket viewer not picking up action choices?

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Sure - I'd like to start looking into the Wicket backend.

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,