Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Juan Pereyra <ju...@globant.com> on 2009/04/24 16:49:01 UTC

Re: Questions about OCM, production readiness and documentation status

Well, if you feel that the OCM is stable enough for production, won't go through too many changes and you are interested in investing time in documentation, we could help and contribute to your project, mainly with javadocs and reference documentation. So far, everything I've found is a reference to the Unit Tests, is there anything I'm missing?

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.

unit test + http://jackrabbit.apache.org/object-content-mapping.html