Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stuart MacPherson <ap...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2002/08/28 21:53:54 UTC

AAAAARGH!!! Slide is driving me nuts!!!

I tried to extend WebdavServlet to create my own, and I couldn't get it to
work.  I have reinstated the original WebdavServlet and now it doesn't work
either!!  I don't see how this can be.  Here is what is happening.

I log in to slide, and I am faced with the directory listing for '/' which
is normal.  Now if I click '/files/ the address in the browser address bar
changes, but the rest of the screen does not.  if I check the logs, it has
entries for requests to GET '/files' but then the response is null, and it
responds with '/'. hence the no visual change.

All I did was try to get web.xml to use a diff Servlet for webDAV, I changed
nothing else.

What could be going wrong?!