Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/03 11:33:03 UTC

Branch cleanup

Hi all,

I'd like to delete the following branches:

lift-2.0/
lift-2.2/
metadata/
pubsubhubbub/
pubsubhubbub-2/
update_box_redesign/

Does anyone know of a reason not to delete one of these?

In the future, I'd like to suggest including the name of a central
Jira ticket in the name of the branch, so that we can tell if work on
the branch is complete without consulting the list. Sound good?

Thanks,
Ethan

Re: Branch cleanup

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

D.

Re: Branch cleanup

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: Branch cleanup

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
I am not working in any of the branches..

/Anne

On 3 April 2011 13:58, Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did practically nothing on that branch before I had questions about how
> prevalent and therefore how necessary pubsubhubub was for ESME particularly
> after the originator Ethan said, that he kind of started it a 'science
> project' for himself, in one of his replies.
>
> We should just go ahead and delete that branch. We can always create an
> upto-date one in the future, if I or someone else decides to resume work on
> the feature.
>
> Imtiaz
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Hirsch" <hi...@gmail.com>

>>> metadata/