Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by shine <to...@home.com> on 2001/12/05 20:03:33 UTC

Apache 2_0_28

Hello,
I have apache 2_0_28 installed and working
I have tomcat 4_0_1 installed and working
I put mod_webapp.so from the tomcat website to /libexec.
Whenever i start apache i get this message.

Syntax error on line 1002 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/libexec/mod_webapp.so: undefined symbol: ap_pstrdup
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Anywone can help
Thank you.
Sasha.

Re: Apache 2_0_28

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Wednesday 05 December 2001 11:03 am, shine wrote:

The ap_pstrdup function was renamed to apr_pstrdup.  It looks like
you either have an old version of mod_webapp, or the code is
incorrect.

Ryan

Re: Apache 2_0_28

Posted by johnd <jo...@roiad.com>.
On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:03:33AM -0800, shine wrote:
> Hello,
> I have apache 2_0_28 installed and working
> I have tomcat 4_0_1 installed and working
> I put mod_webapp.so from the tomcat website to /libexec.
> Whenever i start apache i get this message.
>
> Syntax error on line 1002 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/libexec/mod_webapp.so into server:
> /usr/local/apache2/libexec/mod_webapp.so: undefined symbol: ap_pstrdup
> ./apachectl start: httpd could not be started
>
> Anywone can help
> Thank you.
> Sasha.

build mod_webapp.so from source.