Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2006/09/12 18:45:58 UTC

Solr on Lucene home page?

Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.

Doug

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Yonik Seeley wrote:
: > I recall sending a patch for this a month or two ago to the PMC :-)
:
: Now that you're on the PMC, you can reply to it!

While you're at it, feel free to cut/past my ApacheCon blurb from the Solr
"News" section into the Lucene news section (I didn't submit it as a patch
before because Solr wasn't mentioned on the page at all -- but if it's
fair game...)

-Hoss

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 9/12/06, Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Should Solr have a tab on Lucene's home page?  Other incubating
> Lucene-related projects do.  I think it would be appropriate.

+1

I recall sending a patch for this a month or two ago to the PMC :-)

-Yonik

Re: Solr on Lucene home page?

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
+1.