Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Carlos Soares <cs...@fep.up.pt> on 2011/01/20 12:45:16 UTC

add/remove language selectors

Hi
How can I add/remove language selectors.
When adding, I would also like them to appear in the backoffice
and be able to edit versions of the content in that language.
Best regards,
Carlos

Re: add/remove language selectors

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi Carlos,

In the "pubs" folder, you have yours publications.

For each publication, you have a config/publication.xml

You can add / remove language in the <languages> markup.
(see the default/config/publication.xml) for example.

After adding, restart, and let's go !

Depending on your publications inheritance, language can be added/remove
for one publication or for many.

++

Posted by Carlos Soares <cs...@fep.up.pt>.