Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2018/01/08 14:19:36 UTC

Promote Azure ARM

Hi!

The Azure ARM provider has been stable for a while and there were some
discussions in the past about promoting it. All issues mentioned in
those threads are now fixed, so I'm going to promote the provider in a
while. Many thanks to all who made this possible!

I'll be only promoting it in the master branch, and leave it in labs
for 2.0.x (to avoid changing the groupId in bugfix releases). I don't
know if it will be another 2.0.x release, although I'd say it is kinda
unlikely. With this promotion and the recent work on adding support
for Keystone V3 I'd like to release 2.1.0 as soon as possible so we
can deliver these long-awaited features.

Regards,

I.

P.S. Those subscribed to the notifications list, expect some commit
email spam when merging the promoted provider.