Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/06 13:46:55 UTC

Add files to site upload

Hi,

I use the site:deploy plugin to upload my site, which works great. However,
I now want to add some additional files to the site that are generated (by
the webstart-maven-plugin). The only way that I can currently do that, is by
letting those files get generated into src/site/resources/jnlp. I would like
to have them generated in target/site/jnlp so those generated files are not
mignled with my sources. Is this possible with the current site plugin or
should I file an enhancement request?

regards,

Wim

--
Vigilog - an open source log file viewer: http://vigilog.sourceforge.net
Blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/Fester

Re: Add files to site upload

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On 4/6/07, Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use the site:deploy plugin to upload my site, which works great. However,
> I now want to add some additional files to the site that are generated (by
> the webstart-maven-plugin). The only way that I can currently do that, is by
> letting those files get generated into src/site/resources/jnlp. I would like
> to have them generated in target/site/jnlp so those generated files are not
> mignled with my sources. Is this possible with the current site plugin or
> should I file an enhancement request?

Wim,

I looked at the SiteMojo and SiteDeployMojo and I see nothing in them
that could . The first one creates the reports under
${project.reporting.outputDirectory} the second one copies this
directory using wagon on the remote server.

You should try to make the webstart plugin generate your files under

${project.reporting.outputDirectory}/jnlp

and it should work. Be sure to pick the right phase. You should use
the 1.0-alpha-2 SNAPSHOT release of the plugin and pick the right
mojo.

If that doesn't work, can you provide a test project ?

Cheers,

Jerome