Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Alexandre Corrêa Barbosa <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/27 15:58:39 UTC

'dialogScope' in version 1.1.4

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the 'dialogScope' managedBean, that according to the
documentation is the way to save data available only during a dialog.
The way I'm trying to access this data is inside a managedBean in request
scope, using ValueBinding, like this:

ValueBinding myVB = ctx.getApplication().createValueBinding( "#{
dialogScope.myData}" );

But when I try t execute this, I got the following message:

2007-06-26 12:15:19,494 136856 DEBUG [
org.apache.myfaces.el.VariableResolverImpl] (http-0.0.0.0-8180-1:) Variable
'dialogScope' could not be resolved.

Is there something that I'm missing? I've looked for the dialogScope manged
bean definition into the faces-config.xml of the shale's libraries, and I
couldn't find it.
Any hint on that?

Thanks in advance,
Alexandre