Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "C. Adams" <li...@the-adams-family.net> on 2007/02/26 15:57:43 UTC

[s2] sitemesh PageFilter

I have just begun looking into sitemesh, and was pleased to see a struts2
plugin. But the documentation is very sketchy, and I'm not sure what it
adds. I also didn't find mention of the plain jsp PageFilter, it just
mentions velocity and freemarker.

Thanks

Re: [s2] sitemesh PageFilter

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.
I don't think you need a plugin for jsp support.  In webwork, there
wasn't any specific support for sitemesh--it just worked.  I believe
the same is true for struts2.