Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Dodson, Matthew" <md...@coremetrics.com> on 2003/12/02 17:26:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Multiple cookies with mod_usertrack

I am running apache 1.3.27 on a redhat 7.1 server. I am trying to set
multiple cookies useing mod_usetrack. One cooke will be for a session length
and the other cookie will be for user identification. How do you set
multiple unique cookies? Also how do you seperate these in the log. I am not
sure what the variables would be.

LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"
WC_UID=%{cookie}n WC_SID=%{cookie}n

	CookieTracking on
        CookieStyle Cookie2
        CookieName "WC_UID"