Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2012/07/03 08:12:26 UTC

Scheduled jenkins builds not running?

Our Precommit build (https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-Admin/)
appears to have stopped running at 7/2 5PM. I've manually triggered it a
couple times since, but otherwise not running. Looking at the config, it
doesn't look like anyone explicitly disabled it.

Any idea what might be up? #asfinfra directed me to mail builds@

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Scheduled jenkins builds not running?

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
We also have some scheduled jobs and they have actually run, just several
hours from the points they are meant to.

Robbie

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
That time makes it look like the leap second issue.