Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2017/11/30 11:05:45 UTC

Apache CXF Fediz 1.4.3 and 1.3.3 released with a new security advisory CVE-2017-12631

Apache CXF Fediz is a subproject of CXF. Fediz helps you to secure your web
applications and delegates security enforcement to the underlying
application server.

Apache CXF Fediz 1.4.3 and 1.3.3 are released along with a new security
advisory that is fixed in these releases:

CVE-2017-12631: CSRF vulnerabilities in the Apache CXF Fediz Spring plugins.

http://cxf.apache.org/security-advisories.data/CVE-2017-12631.txt.asc

Users who are using the Spring security plugins of Apache CXF Fediz should
upgrade immediately to the latest releases.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Apache CXF Fediz 1.4.3 and 1.3.3 released with a new security advisory CVE-2017-12631

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
From the peanut gallery:

It seems to me that such emails should have links to the CXF website
and download page.

Also, most people reading the announce@ list will have no idea what
CXF is about.
Announce mails should include a brief summary of the project (as you
have done for Fediz).