Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/02/19 17:18:32 UTC

CVS commits

Personally, I don't want to have james' commit messages go to james-dev.  I
just hadn't heard of the james-cvs listserv, as I think is the case with
most of the James developers who were just moved over to the jakarta
infrastructure.  I've subscribed myself to that listserv now.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/

Re: CVS commits

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/19/01 8:18 AM, "Serge Knystautas" <se...@lokitech.com> wrote:

> Personally, I don't want to have james' commit messages go to james-dev.  I
> just hadn't heard of the james-cvs listserv, as I think is the case with
> most of the James developers who were just moved over to the jakarta
> infrastructure.  I've subscribed myself to that listserv now.
>
> Serge Knystautas
> Loki Technologies
> http://www.lokitech.com/

Ok. I take back what I previously said.

I'm going to ask brian to set it up so that cvs commit messages are
forwarded to the -dev list. The reason is:

#1. you can filter your email and it isn't a problem.
#2. the other Jakarta lists forward email from the -cvs list to the -dev
list.

If you read this page, you will see that the default text for the -dev list
is:

"Subscribers to this list get notices of each and every code
change, build results, testing notices, etc."

Brian, I apologize for going back and forth on this.

thanks,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous
<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/> && <http://java.apache.org/turbine/>

Re: CVS commits

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/19/01 8:18 AM, "Serge Knystautas" <se...@lokitech.com> wrote:

> Personally, I don't want to have james' commit messages go to james-dev.  I
> just hadn't heard of the james-cvs listserv, as I think is the case with
> most of the James developers who were just moved over to the jakarta
> infrastructure.  I've subscribed myself to that listserv now.
>
> Serge Knystautas
> Loki Technologies
> http://www.lokitech.com/

Yup, that is what is going to happen. If you want to see james commits,
subscribe to the james-cvs mailing list.