Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Dian Fu <di...@apache.org> on 2020/04/25 11:56:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.9.3 released

Hi everyone,

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.9.3, which is the third bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.9
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/04/24/release-1.9.3.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12346867

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!
Also great thanks to @Jincheng for helping finalize this release.

Regards,
Dian

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.9.3 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>.
Thanks Dian for the release work and thanks everyone involved.

Best,
Zhijiang

From:Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>
Send Time:2020 Apr. 27 (Mon.) 15:13
To:Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>
Cc:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>; Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>; Konstantin Knauf <ko...@ververica.com>; jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>; Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org>; Dian Fu <di...@apache.org>; user <us...@flink.apache.org>; user-zh <us...@flink.apache.org>; Apache Announce List <an...@apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.9.3 released

Thanks Dian for being our release manager and thanks to everyone who helped
making this release possible.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.