Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <ma...@rise-world.com> on 2016/03/21 12:25:18 UTC

openjpa doc almost fine again

hihi!

It took me almost the whole the last week, but now the openjpa doc of trunk is available again (think it was broken for over a year now).

http://openjpa.staging.apache.org/documentation.html

There is only a minor problem left now:
the structure of the single-html doesn’t correctly point to the css.

To reproduce what I mean simply run

$> mvn clean site install -DskipTests -Pjavadoc-profile,docbook-profile

Then look at zip
$> unzip -l ./openjpa-project/target/site/downloads/apache-openjpa-2.4.2-SNAPSHOT-binary.zip

This contains a folder apache-openjpa-2.4.2-SNAPSHOT/docs/

Our current document structure is

docs/
├── docbook
│   ├── manual
│   │   ├── appendices.html
│   │   ├── ch13s02.html
│   │   ├── ch13s03.html
│   │   ├── ch13s04.html
│   │   ├── ch29s04.html
│   │   ├── css
│   │   │   └── docbook.css
│   ├── manual.html
│   └── manual.pdf
├── javadoc
└── schema

Re: openjpa doc almost fine again

Posted by Mark Struberg <ma...@rise-world.com>.
whoops, accidentially pressed send too early.

My question is:

Currently the manual.html (full single-page html) cannot find the docbook.css as it is in manual/css/docbook.css.

Should be move the manual.html into the manual subfolder?
Or should we copy over the css folder for it?

LieGrue,
strub