Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by hardn1ck <sp...@mail.ru> on 2016/09/05 14:52:15 UTC

Manage Archiva repositories from command line

    Hi!
    I'm researching how to accomplish main repository actions using maven. I
figured out that it's possible to upload and download files with the
following commands:

/mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.libs -DartifactId=lib1
-Dversion=1.0.0.2 -Dpackaging=txt -Dfile=example.txt
-Durl=http://localhost:8080/repository/libs -DrepositoryId=libs

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.1:get
-DgroupId=com.libs -DartifactId=lib1 -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=txt
-Dfile=example.txt -DrepoUrl=http://localhost:8080/repository/libs
-DrepositoryId=libs/

    Nevertheless, I didn't manage to find whether it's possible to create
repositories, merge repositories and get the list of files contained in a
repository.

Thank you in advance!