Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com> on 2008/06/06 12:26:29 UTC

code generated from WSDL2C is not compiling(axis2/java nightly build)

Hello group,

With reference to the fix provided for the issue AXIS2C-1168(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1168?focusedCommentId=12601)
i.e the nightly build of axis2/java.
I generated the server side skeleton code without adb using the axis2/java
nightly build available at the location(
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly).
When the compiled the code using build.sh(script in src folder) it gives
error looking for api's of soap envelope,soap header function.
I later found , that the generated code did not include axiom_soap.h file in
the generated skeleton header file.
When i included the header file manually adding "#include<axiom_soap.h>",
the code compiled properly.
I suspect the generation of code without adb is improper.
I am not facing such problem when i use axis2/java 1.4.
So i guess the problem is with the nightly build.
Kindly let me know how to resolve this problem.

Environment:
axis2c latest revision from svn head.
OS:CentOS 4.4

PS:
Command used to generate code
WSDL2C.sh  -uri <wsdlpath> -ss -sd -d none

Thanks in advance,
Naveen Bhat

Re: code generated from WSDL2C is not compiling(axis2/java nightly build)

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi naveen,
I will let you know when this is fixed in the svn. Nightly builds also will
be updated soon. And feel free to raise JIRAS on all issues you face with
axis2.

Thanks
Dimuthu

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 3:55 PM, naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dimuthu,
>
> Is there an update about the issue described in my previous mails??
> Do i have to raise a JIRA for this issue ???
> Kindly update me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Naveen Bhat
>

> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:00 AM, naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dimuthu,
>>
>> As you said you will fix this issue, will it be available as a seperate
>> nightly build of axis2/java. If so, please provide me the link where the
>> updated axis2/java resides with the fix for this problem.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Naveen
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> hi naveen,
>>> I don't think there were much changes in skeleton headers after 1.4.
>>> Since you got this working after including axiom_soap header, I may be able
>>> to solve this issue by including that header from the codegen template
>>> itself.
>>> Thanks

Posted by naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,