Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/08/19 15:40:29 UTC

Wiki documentation update with respect to Gradle

Hi,

I have done some wiki documentation update with respect to Gradle recently. Today I got issues with Confluence which broke my working flow on the
Apache OFBiz Technical Production Setup Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide> page
more than once. So I'd appreciate reviews, not only on this page but on all recently changed pages. If you follow Confluence changes, you should be
aware of them.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Wiki documentation update with respect to Gradle

Posted by "jleroux@apache.org" <jl...@apache.org>.
Agreed, good idea

Jacques

Le 19/08/2016 � 22:34, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by "jleroux@apache.org" <jl...@apache.org>.
Indirectly it was the repository, they should not accept things breaking other things down the flow ;)

This said I agree it's totally unrelated to exposing our users to Java.

Jacques

Le 19/08/2016 � 22:38, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by "jleroux@apache.org" <jl...@apache.org>.
Taher

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Taher,

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I put a list of the main changed pages at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7677?focusedCommentId=15428381

Jacques

Le 19/08/2016 � 17:40, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :