Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mrozowicz, Damian" <Da...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2011/10/19 10:38:37 UTC

Axis2 client generates new prefix for each invocation

Hello Guys,

I'm exposing web services (not through axis2) and some of my clients use Axis2 client to generate requests from WSDL and hit our system via SOAP. It looks like client generates new xmlns prefixes for each request which is causing issue on our side because of Saxon limitations related to number of prefixes. The pattern of prefixes is axis2nsXXX where X is a single digit e.g. xmlns:axis2ns174=http://samplens.com <http://samplens.com%20> .

So my question to you Guys is if there is any way/parameter in Axis2/wsdl2java which cause that axis2 won't be generating new prefix for each call?

Thank you!

Regards,
Damian