Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/15 19:58:17 UTC

Re-enable appbundle-maven-plugin in Chainsaw build

Hi Matt,

Re: 1123826836323a94d73355f0f6d7fd39466ad657 - Disable macOS packaging step

Looks like you disabled this to get jenkins working?  Has a comment:
"FIXME: make this plugin optional"

Can you re-enable it?  Optional is fine, I test with this all the time.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: Re-enable appbundle-maven-plugin in Chainsaw build

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I've added a pipeline for the parent pom. For now, add -Pdevelopment to
enable the apache snapshots repo (I added that flag to the jenkins build)
unless you install logging-parent locally.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Re-enable appbundle-maven-plugin in Chainsaw build

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Re-enable appbundle-maven-plugin in Chainsaw build

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Re-enable appbundle-maven-plugin in Chainsaw build

Posted by Robert Middleton <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--