Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alexis Manning <al...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/16 15:51:12 UTC

Scores for recent stock spam

What are people getting for the following stock spam?  Ones like this keep
scoring just under 5 for me.

I am running a good wodge of the SARE rules, Imageinfo, ixHash, FuzzyOCR,
Botnet, plus custom rules that penalise emails not sent directly to me and
those sent via various spammy countries - not sure what else I can add to
catch these ones.

Thanks,

Alexis Manning
---

Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 03:18:24 +0200
From: rhinestone <bt...@telnor.net>
To: redacted@nildram.co.uk
Subject: Syndicate Subscribe in a reader Aggregated by

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first thing
Monday!

It may take a few minutes but the camera  should start working again.
It's not a document solution but a business-deterioration solution.
Microsoft also wants to prevent channel conflict, as it will directly offer
many services. Microsoft will finance pretty much anything, as long as one
of its products is part of the sale and, of course, the business qualifies.
The new version is supposed to work with Windows Home Server, which I expect
to be the case in this beta with the centralized backups. Office
Accelerators are an example.

but I've heard way too much about the killer. Microsoft's early financing
focus was the mid-market and what would later become the Dynamics product
line. So all those folks that say, "MS will fix Vista,"
I say, maybe, but maybe not.

clr files up in a MXP file, share it with others and have them enjoy the
goodness. Other new features include setup of printer sharing, increased
Wi-Fi setup ease and security and proactive tune-ups, which recommend fixes
for configuration problems. That was nothing more then a gesture to show MSs
commitment to the platorm.

Microsoft will hold its annual financial analysts meeting in about two
weeks, which would be a seemingly more appropriate time and place to reveal
the services vision. The typical day-late, dollar-short Microsoft approach.
But since you pointed out that MS Bob will run on Vista, this could be a way
for MS to save Vista, by giving it a vastly improved user interface. Here's
another interesting tidbit I found in one of the eBay ads for a defective
unit To address this problem, while in record mode, standby. A stronger
Apple belies the perception of MS as a monopoly.

In the end, perhaps MS will be dragged into doing something like a recall.
Microsoft did not get broken up. Having such a horrible history of screwing
customers, partners and being so greedy they find themselves the enemy of
the industry.

" There are plenty of benefits for Microsoft, too. But is that what business
customers really want?
Along the way Microsoft has released what Michael Gartenberg,
JupiterResearch research director, has described as Bette Crocker recipes.

Perhaps this is there for when they sue Linux out of oblivion, or at least
try to. His company is also example of the kind of sales pull Microsoft gets
from cross-product feature dependencies along the vertical stack. Otherwise,
who would ever use another Microsoft product.
Rather than carry a customer on the books perhaps for months, the partner
collects his or her check from Microsoft.

Microsoft has not gone bankrupt. OOXML uses Microsoft proprietary schemas,
which are at least partially documented, that the company can change at
will. Microsoft can make mistakes all the time and never suffers thanks to
their cash cow and strnagle hold on the computer os market. Microsoft also
provides additional information at the OBA Web site. Skanska started with
SharePoint and will add other Microsoft software for additional
capabilities. While Microsoft talks about integration benefits, reality is
more complexity rather than simplicity.
Proprietary schemas introduce dialects that may not be properly parsed by
other programs.

but I've heard way too much about the killer.

Microsoft got there first to protect Office. Programmers, esp for vista,
third party app broken, Drivers a nightmare.

That's easy enough, even if it is kind of klunky. This from the company that
gave us DRM in Vista.

Cover the loss, the victims, etc. This is a bad sign folks. Free os, looks
and acts like windows, only thing missing is gaming support, exposing to
potential users and oem adoption.

Free os, looks and acts like windows, only thing missing is gaming support,
exposing to potential users and oem adoption.
By launching during the partner conference, Microsoft put out programs,
services and information for partners interested in participating with
Microsoft's efforts.

Microsoft Watch - Channel - Why This Services Stage?

But there is one important lession to learn here, MS just moved on and never
fixed the problems with it. What do you know about lemmings?
During his partner conference keynote yesterday, Ballmer dismissed the Web
browser as a viable client; its indicative of a corporate mindset.

This term is getting really old.

To be clear: There are huge customer benefits with Microsoft's approach, but
they are somewhat truncated from XML's true, open potential. I will no list
MS Bob, because while it was a failure, at least it worked better than
Vista!

Other new features include setup of printer sharing, increased Wi-Fi setup
ease and security and proactive tune-ups, which recommend fixes for
configuration problems.

You have exceeded the allowed page load frequency.
For more IT related content on the blogosphere, check out www. That strategy
is very status quo, being built up from Microsoft packaged products.

Re: Scores for recent stock spam

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 14:51 +0100, Alexis Manning wrote:
> > What are people getting for the following stock spam?  Ones like this keep
> > scoring just under 5 for me.
>
> Same here, just under 5.0 and a lot...
>
> http://esmtp.webtent.net/clean-ZGw0SdPapnBE
>
> Anyone able to catch these?

(raises hand)

But then I have a lot of hand-tuned stock-specific custom rules.

  Where We Want You To Go Today 07/05/07: Microsoft patents in-OS
  adware architecture incorporating spyware, profiling, competitor
  suppression and delivery confirmation (U.S. Patent #20070157227)
 8 days until The 38th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon

Re: Scores for recent stock spam

Posted by Robert Fitzpatrick <li...@webtent.net>.

--
Robert