Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Fay Wang <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2015/06/17 23:56:35 UTC

can not start Hive service after enabling SSL

Hi,    I enabled SSL for Hive using Ambari but modifying the conf property of
hive.server2.use.SSL  to true.   and add these two properties as customer property in Ambari UI
hive.server2.keystore.path – Set to some keystore path.
hive.server2.keystore.password – Set the keystore password. and then restart Hive using Ambari.
To my great grief, Hive can not be started. I tried to find the hive log in /tmp/dbhiaveuser dir  but could not find anything there.

This is very urgent. Any help is very much appreciated.
-fay