Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by atomix <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/21 02:36:22 UTC

Cayenne with Griffon , any one?

I've try to make a Cayenne work in Griffon ( Grail-like framework but for
Client Application)... May be you heard about it.

Did anyone walk the same way, can you share your opinions about Cayenne and
Griffon, is there any effort (such as an OpenSource Project) for a Cayenne
Plugin in Griffon that I can't find in Google? :p

Re: Cayenne with Griffon , any one?

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hello,

I've never used Griffon or Groovy, but from this:

http://groovy.codehaus.org/Mixed+Java+and+Groovy+Applications

It sounds like you should be able to integrate Cayenne into the
mixture.  Have you asked on the Groovy lists?  Even if no one has used
Cayenne with Groovy, I'd think someone had done it with Hibernate,
which is probably similar.

mrg