Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ga...@jpmorgan.com on 2004/05/27 18:24:27 UTC

Setting the Socket Timeout

Is there any way to set the Socket Timeout or timeout the Client Call using
AXIS. I am sure there must be some way but have not been able to locate it
so far.

What we are trying to do is basically ensure the call can time out after
some seconds to the web server using the generated Java files using
wsdl2java .

any help is greately appretiated.

Thanks and Regards,

===
Gary Grewal

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.