Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ScottA <Sc...@UnionDiamond.com> on 2010/03/24 14:28:15 UTC

Error in management apps - Release-revision : trunk-925744

Go to the following;

Applications>Accounting Manager>Organization GL Settings> then choose Your
Company Name Accounting then reports and you get the follolwing;

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://accounting/widget/ReportFinancialSummaryScreens.xml#TrialBalance]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error calling service with name
getPartyAccountingPreferences: org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException:
Security Error: To run getPartyAccountingPreferences you must have the one
of the following permissions: ACCTG_PREF_VIEW, ACCTG_PREF_ADMIN (Error
calling service with name getPartyAccountingPreferences:
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceAuthException: Security Error: To run
getPartyAccountingPreferences you must have the one of the following
permissions: ACCTG_PREF_VIEW, ACCTG_PREF_ADMIN)

url is
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/TrialBalance?organizationPartyId=Company

Re: Error in management apps - Release-revision : trunk-925744

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Scott,

I was the 1st to change from flexadmin to admin. I don't remember clearly why we had flexadmin in place before.
Then yes, I reverted recently because I had to reboot when someone played with the admin login and got it blocked. It would have
been the same with the flexadmin login, but it was a way to have more chances to keep the admin login clean.
Feel free to use admin if you like and if nobody disagree.  Note though that it's always easy to logout/login using any login
available...

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I guess flexadmin isn't allowed to do that, Jacques recently changed the default login to the demo instances.  I would prefer it we
switched back to the admin userlogin.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media