Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/10/13 07:07:06 UTC

Comply with podling website checks

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm writing at the right place but I'm trying to make
our podling (Apache Unomi) comply with all the website checks
(https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/) , and I've managed to do all of them
on my own but the last one (the image) I don't know what the procedure
is to submit it. Could you maybe point me in the right direction?

Thanks and regards,
  Serge

Re: Comply with podling website checks

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Shane for helping me with this !

Regards,
   Serge...

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.