Posted to users@camel.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 10:47:08 UTC

Using pre-allocated Exchange with Proxy

When I use a camel proxy, e.g. via a ProxyBuilder, I have not found any way
that my proxy client could inject additional (properties or message headers)
to the Exchange that will be used. The things I would like to inject is only
available at the client so it cant't be injected further down the route. Is
there some known solution to this?

Another option for me could be to create a "processer" that creates the same
type of BeanInvocation as the Proxy creates (using the in ,message to input
parameters).
In the Camel sources I can probably find code fragments that could help me
do this, but I do not want to depend on things that will not be supported by
the APIs long term. Is there some way that I can create a processor like
this using classes/methods from the public API?

Thanks

Lars

Re: Using pre-allocated Exchange with Proxy

Posted by Tim Jones <ti...@mccarthy.co.nz>.
Hi Lars,

did you come up with a solution for this problem? I am also interested in
being able to add additional message headers to the Exchange while using a
ProxyBuilder.

Regards,

Tim