Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jean-Marie Landri <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 21:58:25 UTC

two OM on one server

Hello,
i'm trying to set two OM on one server according to
http://openmeetings.apache.org/WebappNamePath.html

attached the webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties
and
webapps/openmeetings-1/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties-1

red5 stop
red5 restart

http://myIP:5080/openmeetings and openmeetings-1, getting " the page is not
available.

so i tried to add the -

red5.sh add following line:
export JAVA_OPTS="-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled
-XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128M"
or red5.bat:
set JAVA_OPTS=-XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled
-XX:MaxPermSize=128M
red5 stop
red5 restart

but the same, nothing the page is not available/
Am i missing something as usual?

Thank you

Re: two OM on one server

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
According to the log it seemd red5 does not have applications to run.
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

[1] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/