Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2019/05/30 17:41:52 UTC

Geosparql documentation

Greg,

I've put some documentation taken from your README files at:

   http://jena.staging.apache.org/documentation/geosparql/

(draft staging site)

so we have something to link to in the announcement message.

Is this satisfactory for the announcement?

     Andy

Re: Geosparql documentation

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 31/05/2019 20:48, Greg Albiston wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> It looks good. There are a few minor formatting issues I've listed below.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
Fixed.  There is a real need for a standard, standard markup language!

For the record, the Apache CMS does not do ``` blocks, which I keep
forgetting about.

There is also
http://jena.staging.apache.org/documentation/geosparql/geosparql-fuseki

     Andy