Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Runee Harris <ru...@exceloffice.net> on 2001/10/09 16:20:50 UTC

Introduction African-Americans

Hello,

Income opportunities for African-Americans have improved but not to the levels where we can safely say �the glass ceiling� no longer exits.  There are too many instances when the old clich� �the last to be hire and the first to be fired� turns out to be true.  Our slice of the American Dream is not what we would like it to be.  I would like to share with you a way to supplement your current income and strengthen our communities without interring with your present career; whereby, you could hedge your current financial position with a turnkey income solution.

I want to tell you about a company that has positioned itself to take advantage of "E-COMMERCE" like no other company in the world.  I'm writing to let you know that you are at the right place at the right time. The company that I am talking about is Excel Communications, a nationally licensed communications company that is expanding its product and service lines in the US, Canada, and the United Kingdom. If you are open to making money from marketing services that people MUST USE EVERYDAY, (including Internet and E-Commerce), and want to be a part of a winning team, read on. Simply put, you can make additional income with a limited time commitment, or you can make a lifestyle career change.

We market cutting edge, discounted communications products and services, and the PROFITS go to people like you and me instead of a few select shareholders in corporate America. You will also own one of the largest shopping malls on the Internet!

 Some facts you should know:

1. Excel is the fourth largest communications company in North America right behind AT & T, MCI, and Sprint.

2. Excel was the youngest company to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange in its 200 plus year history. Excel is also listed on the Toronto and the Montreal Stock Exchanges.

3. Excel has the largest backbone of Internet Services in the world, and you, as a Excel Representative, will own one of the largest shopping malls on the Internet .(AOL is one of our customers).

4. Excel reached a billion dollars in revenue in its 8th year. To put that in perspective, it took Xerox 67 years, IBM 47 years, McDonalds 22 years, and Microsoft 15 years to reach a billion dollars in revenue. INC. 500, 1996 Edition: "Excel makes famous INC. 500 alumnus Microsoft Corp. look sluggish by comparison."

More importantly, you can use this income vehicle to help support any NPO (non-profit organization) you maybe affiliated with.  The deregulation of public utilities provides a unique funding source for organizations to use for their various projects and activates.   Every community has a pipeline of communications and e-commerce services leading into it.  Unfortunately, the pipeline is then filled with huge dollars leaving the community as individuals pay their monthly paging, Internet, wireless, long-distance and e-commerce bills.  We have way to capture those monies and turn it into a revenue stream for the NPO.

This is a strong business with serious income potential that will not interfere with your current schedule. After you have had a chance to review the material at www.theanswerto.com/timefreedom, please call me at (877) 544-7013 or email me at runee@exceloffice.net.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Runee Harris