Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/07/02 22:44:04 UTC

[DBCP] will someone add a piece for jakarta newsletter 9?

issue 9 of the jakarta newsletter is in preparation on the wiki. see http:
//marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=105716194315628&w=2.

DBCP is gaining some real momentum now so i was wondering if anyone would
like to volunteer to add something to the news letter. (the best way to
volunteer would be just-to-do it ;)

- robert

Re: [DBCP] will someone add a piece for jakarta newsletter 9?

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> cool.
>
> <OT>
> i don't suppose that you'd be willing to add a few words about James
> while you're at it ;)

Ok, wrote up about DBCP, James, and a new committer.  If anybody cares
to review, please feel free.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Re: [DBCP] will someone add a piece for jakarta newsletter 9?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 09:52 PM, Serge Knystautas wrote:

> robert burrell donkin wrote:
>> issue 9 of the jakarta newsletter is in preparation on the wiki. see
>> http:
>> //marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=105716194315628&w=2.
>> DBCP is gaining some real momentum now so i was wondering if anyone
>> would like to volunteer to add something to the news letter. (the best
>> way to volunteer would be just-to-do it ;)
>
> I can add a write-up tonight if nobody else gets to it.

cool.

<OT>
i don't suppose that you'd be willing to add a few words about James while
you're at it ;)

(i'd personally like to see the jakarta newsletter evolve from a
newsletter about jakarta projects to a newsletter which covers any apache
projects of interest to the jakarta community but i'll probably post
something about this to community later.)
</OT>

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.