Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by KJQ <kj...@logicdrop.com> on 2018/08/10 15:47:04 UTC

Re: Ignite running on JDK10? (Maybe Solved)

Added the exports to the SpringBoot plugin seem to work for me in addition to
having them in my compiler and surefire plugins...it at least starts up
Ignite and I see the Ignite banner.

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
    <artifactId>spring-boot-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
        <jvmArguments>
            --add-exports=java.base/jdk.internal.misc=ALL-UNNAMED
            --add-exports=java.base/sun.nio.ch=ALL-UNNAMED
        </jvmArguments>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

-----
KJQ

Re: Ignite running on JDK10? (Maybe Solved)

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
JDK 10/11 is planned to be supported in the nearest time. Stay tuned.

--
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.